We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL

Houston
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL

I know there are a thousand and one topics about where to stay when staying in Boracay, but after reading through them, I am still not too sure which one is for me. My friend and I are in out mid 20's to lower 30's, and we are going to be in Boracay for 4-5 days to end off our vacation. We want to be in a location that is close to nighlife, DMALL (not a must)and would like it to be a beachfront (water activities are a must for us). I still do not understand the whole section 1, 2, 3etc.... But from the forum, I beleive that my choice for what I am looking for should be between:

- Beachcomber

- Boracay Beach Resort

- Le Soleil de Boracay

- Boracay Beach Club

Please give me your opinions and suggestions..... Thank you so much!!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
54 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL

I have stayed at those places. My suggestion is between two hotels. SUR and Two Seasons. They are in the best part of the stretch and if you want the party, it is just a five to ten minute walk on the beach to the noisy area where the things happen. It is on the widest beach in bora and you will really enjoy this place. Two Seasons is more expensive than SUR but defenitely worth the extra cash

2. Re: The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 February 2009, 09:35
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,638 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL

slimerboi, this forum is not commercial place for you to sell to tourists so you can get your commission, your post is not appropriate.

travelling
Level Contributor
384 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL

CholoAlicante, the name of the island is BoraCAY! Bora is another island entirely.

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL

choco

dont get wendy tight-pissed by calling Boracoy Bora.

6. Re: The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 11:23