Hi. There aren't many reviews on this resort and I'm wondering if there is anyone here who can give me more info regarding their stay at Fairways and Bluewaters - particularly regarding these questions:
1. For golfers - do you think it's fine to bring your own clubs? (I asked this because one has to ride the ferry going to the island) Or, do is there a club rental at F&B?
2. Any idea about how much the green fee is?
3. Can you reserve your tee time online? - We're based in Canada - and can't find anything in the website. :(
4. Anyone know the difference between the Balaihara and the Villas on the 9th accommodation? They look pretty similar to me...
5. Are the accommodations equipped with kitchen/cooking facilities?
6. Is there a shuttle that can take you out of the property so you can explore?
Sorry for the long list - we're trying to plan a visit to Boracay for January!
Thanks in advance! :)