We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boracay on a budget

manila
4 posts
Save Topic
boracay on a budget

hi guys, im goin to bora this september and im wondering if anyone could help me find a good place to stay in station 2 ( preferably beach front) it'll just be me and my boyfriend, so any suggestions would be great! thanks!

Eastwood City QC
Level Contributor
51 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boracay on a budget

see myboracayguide.com -very informative site. shows you pics and maps of many accomodations in stations 1-3 on White Beach BoraCAY..

i suggest you contact the place first to check for availabilty of rooms coz although it is low season, some beachfront rooms could be fully booked~

enjoy ur trip!

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,456 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boracay on a budget

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g311415-Bora_Bora_…

You can try this link for Bora.

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boracay on a budget

How much is your budget for your "Bora on a budget" trip?

4. Re: boracay on a budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2009, 14:56
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,456 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: boracay on a budget

try isla gecko

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,456 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: boracay on a budget

sorry, isla gecko is not beach front...and to be honest, if the winds kick up, maybe better to be off beach.

manila
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: boracay on a budget

@edwinic, budget for transfer from kalibo and accom for 3 days at least 8k?

@bhumbie? im sorry, i meant boracay, was just in a hurry that day ;)

somebody suggested bans resort? is that ok?

also since we're we'll be coming from kalibo, is it ok if we dont make arrangements regarding transfers, we'll just find it there when we get there? hehehe or that'll be a terrible idea of being adventurous>?

thanks thanks for all suggestions =)

manila
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: boracay on a budget

@mtellinu, thanks for the website! super helpfull but im still undecided =(

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
556 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: boracay on a budget

another suggestion is La Carmella. Not fancy but ok, and very nice beachfront. If you are coming from Kalibo you can do your own transfers. Once you get to Caticlan it is easy to book the banca and once on Boracay there are lots of multicabs or tricycles to get you to your hotel.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,456 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: boracay on a budget

La Carmella, one who doesnt read the reveiws on this site about this hotel deserves what they get.