We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa camilla boracay

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
casa camilla boracay

congrats bill and lorna for the upgrade of casa camilla <not that it needed it>.its great that you guys keep plodding on trying to keep your <real>guests satisfied. Me im sorry couldnt make it this year but im sure you will have many many guests to look after. i just hope that after all your hard work trying to please everyone ther might be a holiday spot for me .My new wife now im glad to say after all this time we done it ,were missing casa camilla i hope youve not got mad discos bars etc like you tried to persuade me to do there as i dont feel that would be right in a family run business like yours ,meaning people come to you because they want away from the hustle and bustle of st1 or st2 they want owners or indeed managers not to give them bullshit like we will do this and we will do that then are unaproachable they want freedom to talk freedom to do as they please and above all friendship .Ive noticed over the years ive been to both hotels the real travellers the real shoestring tourists always come back to the same places time and again and why because you are family run <excuse me>but theres no airs and graces theres no false pretensionsons<dont know if thats right >theres just good old down to earth family pride and it rubs off on the real people so again as always i salute you bill and lorna for providing our home from home .to date the misarable are totally in the minority where they belong the dickheads see ya pandyla

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: casa camilla boracay

PR? This is not the first post (and the last) from Andyla re Casa Camilla and each time it's like from the book "PR for Dummies".

Ainaku....how boring

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,454 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: casa camilla boracay

gee, here we go again, andyla, are you related to PearlJubilee.

Ottawa,Canada
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: casa camilla boracay

From a lot of previous posts it probably benifited from the upgrade.<it probably did need it>

Neither a supporter nor derider of the place it is more budget accomodation.

And if you like it great.

Insulting people with gutter language who have an opposing point of view does not get your point across any better.

Just keeping it real for all the other

d**heads out there!

travelling
Level Contributor
384 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: casa camilla boracay

More advertizing for this place. Read the reviews if you want the truth.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: casa camilla boracay

no im davi boys twin brother opposite

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: casa camilla boracay

Sorry Andyla, you cannot be my 'twin brother opposite' as you lack some required capacities to carry that title. Try harder...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: casa camilla boracay

davi boy you keep nagging on obout people who write good things about casa camilla but i noticed you seem to be reading the forum about this alot cant keep away eh

H-Town
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: casa camilla boracay

leftovertoo.......I'll take andyla(maybe?!)anytime.....over YOU!(sorry to burst your bubbles..we are not related!).

At least, he seems to have RESPECT to people...compare to you!

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,454 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: casa camilla boracay

PearlJubilee,you are an insider in my opinion touting your friends place, you have little to say beyond that and your contributions are of little value due to that.

H-Town
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: casa camilla boracay

leftovertoo....as a matter of fact, YOUR OPINION nor CONTRIBUTION(if any)are no value to anyone here, either! Just ask around.................

You are just a nuisance and a troublemaker here. All you do are find faults at people. When are you going to change your way and be nicer once in a while?

As the saying goes....." The way a man treats a woman is the mirror of his character".

Also, why not pick on someone of your own gene? Not man, enough???