1) Is Boracay the best place to go? We obviously like to be by the beach, good restaurants and bars. Also like to be kept busy exploring and taking trips to experience places we visit.
2) Which airline is best? I think we have to accept that the landing airport will be Kalibo. SEAir seem a bit too tight on their luggage allowance. From research so far, I am thinking Cebu Pacific seem the best option?
3) How long do you think we will need in Boracay to relax and enjoy/explore the environment? Is 6-7 full days too long?
4) Hotel Soleil Boracay seems a good mid-priced option. Does anyone have experience of this place?
5) What kind of prices am I looking at for a good meal out, alcohol, transport etc?
Advice would be much appreciated.