We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kalibo to boracay on christmas

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beijing
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
kalibo to boracay on christmas

I'm thinking about flying in to kalibo on Christmas day and getting myself to Boracay. Is that wishful thinking? My fear is that nothing will be running to get me to the island.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kalibo to boracay on christmas

Check it out on the web sites of the airlines servicing Kalibo airport. If they fly, then there is also transport.

You seem to have no reservations for accommodation, isn't-it? In this case you need some time to find a place - fly in the morning

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kalibo to boracay on christmas

It's not a great time to travel but it is possible. Provided you can get a flight, other transport will be running. People always need boats to and from the island -both tourists and all the hundreds of people who live and work here.

3. Re: kalibo to boracay on christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2010, 06:19