We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila to Boracay

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Laguna Philippines
14 posts
Save Topic
Manila to Boracay

It's my first time to travel alone and I'm kinda scared of how my journey will be so I am furnishing every little details of going to Boracay and returning to Manila. How can i get back to Manila from Boracay via RoRo? Is it possible to buy the tickets in Caticlan or should I buy the tickets in Manila beforehand?

help me please.. I am badly despaired to go there. :-)

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manila to Boracay

yes its possible to buy the tickets in Caticlan.

Laguna Philippines
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Manila to Boracay

:-) yey! Thanks for that.. Where can I buy tickets in Caticlan and do you know the schedule of the departure?

I'm very grateful for your answer :D

thanks!

Edited: 08 December 2009, 11:12
alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manila to Boracay

There will be a makeshift stand for selling of ticket just before you enter the departure door. They usually start selling around 10 am. There is a boat/ship that will leave around 1 pm.

Laguna Philippines
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Manila to Boracay

...thank you very much for the infos..... :D

it is very helpful ^.^

Edited: 08 December 2009, 12:57
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,199 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manila to Boracay

why not fly, prices can be comparable with promos by airlines...

Laguna Philippines
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Manila to Boracay

Isn't it much cheaper if i take the RORO? I have a limited budget for my trip kasi. I'll just spend my Christmas with my friends, they're having their OJT in alta vista de Boracay.. after Christmas I'll be coming back home.. They want me to stay in their place to lessen my expense and that's in favor to me..hehe

what do you think?

Laguna Philippines
14 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Manila to Boracay

I've already been there! :) the travel was a bit tiring but it is worth it :D I have enjoy my stay there. Thanks for the infos, guys... :D

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Manila to Boracay

we're glad you came back in one piece!

Laguna Philippines
14 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Manila to Boracay

Thank God the ship I'm in didn't sank. After my trip to Caticlan, there were tragedies happened on the following days...

But I'd experienced a delay during my return..I think that was when they begun to be strict regarding the passenger's manifest, no of passenger, and maybe because there were suspended vehicles already..

We supposed to leave by 10 pm that time but we left past 12 already (Calapan -Batangas) and we arrived in Batangas Pier by roughly 4am..

Ekaterinburg
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Manila to Boracay

Dear WhereAmi_help,

I'll arrive to Manila in the morning/ night - 04:00. And then i need a bus (RoRo?) to Boracay. Do you know the schedule now after you've been there?

Waiting for your reply ))