We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night in Manila

N-sk
2 posts
Save Topic
night in Manila

Hi,I am coming to Manila 23 ,December (23.30) and plan to leave for Boracay early in the morning.Can you recommend a place to stay ?I don t need a fancy and exepencive one,just a place to sleep.

My flight back is 2,january 13.30.Do you think it s better to be in Manila 1,january?I am going alone,so I m kind of worried.

Thanks))

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Boracay
Boracay
Panay Island, Philippines
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
563 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: night in Manila

The Manila Airport Hotel is close and almost a walk to. I think they even have a shuttle. Reviews here are not great, but I had no issues when I was there. I called and made a reservation, a few weeks ahead, and was able to get to the my connecting flight on time.

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: night in Manila

Worried about what?

watford,UK
Level Contributor
481 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: night in Manila

why you dont just wait at domestic airport,if your connecting flight is so early..so youre return flight is at 13:30 on the 2nd of january if youre flying from caticlan before 10:00 am you dont have to worry but if you fancy to stroll around manila so its better for you to fly by the 1st of january.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: night in Manila

If you have an early flight on January 1, around 8 to 9, you can make it easily to your early afternoon flight

N-sk
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: night in Manila

Ah,just worried-about everything- being on time,lucky with a place to stay and flights (my friends who visited Philippines told me not to book anything before because it s really easy to find a room ) But I am coming when it s gonna be busy there and what I have is my flight to Manila and back^^

I hope to take the first flight to Boracay so it may be a good idea just to wait in the airport.

Thanks for help guys -;) I m sure I will have fun ^^

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Boracay
Boracay
Panay Island, Philippines
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,632 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: night in Manila

Durbam Park Inn, Makati, P1100..35 minutes to the airport..and a good place for night life..

Mentioned in this post
Makati
Makati
Luzon, Philippines
Ottawa,Canada
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: night in Manila

If you are a worry-wart stay at the airport.

If you are good to sleep...go to a closeby hotel and get an early wake up call.

Get up early...stay closeby...it wont take you too long as its a domestic flight.

Hope you have a good trip.

Rob

8. Re: night in Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2010, 05:20