We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waling waling standard room

manila
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
waling waling standard room

hi does anyone know if the waling waling standard room is nice?

i was able to see in a review "although it was given 5 stars overall since they also booked the superior rooms etc."--anyway i saw in that review that it was described as "stuffy"??i already booked it..and was wondering if anyone could give me more of an idea, i mean is the room ok?they dont put up pictures for the standard room and am getting worried"? pls help

manila
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: waling waling standard room

thanks for following up through phone happyUS, i will be there about first week of Feb. how bout you? im excited about my trip there :p

Makati
8 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: waling waling standard room

Yes I am looking forward to staying at their cabanas as well.

I will be looking forward for your reviews. That will help me what to expect, though I already have an idea to what you just said.

thanks!!!

Makati
8 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: waling waling standard room

I will be there 2nd week of march, did you booked via travelonline?

manila
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: waling waling standard room

yep i did book through travelonline, i browsed a lot of sites and emailed a lot of online travel agencies., they gave the lowest one. i will let you know how it goes when i come back from my vacation :)

manila
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: waling waling standard room

i compared the price from different travel agencies online,sent emails, and the one advertised by waling itself ....travelonline gave the lowest quote, so i booked through them, i will let you know how my vacation goes! :)

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,411 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: waling waling standard room

travelonline gets a lot of flack online and on this forum, but they are still in business and have been for years , so something must be okay about them...For me, I prefer to avoid agents in general and go direct to the hotel..

Makati
8 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: waling waling standard room

I am also coordinating with them :) cge ha :) I'll appreciate talaga any feedback from you :) Happy vacation!!! :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: waling waling standard room

Hi there!

Has anyone recently been to waling Waling and stayed in their Standard Room?

I am about to book and will be there in 2 weeks time, but hesitant on the room, as it doesnt look that great.....

Any comments would be so helpful.

(Also, anyone tried for a free upgrade with them when they stayed???)

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,411 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: waling waling standard room

if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, it probably is a duck..

Philippines
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: waling waling standard room

If you are looking to see what standard room looks like just type standard room waling boracay in utube and videos of room walk through will show up. Hope that helps!