We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boracay wedding

FOGGIA
1 post
Save Topic
boracay wedding

Hi,

Anyone who can give me an advice where is the best place to get married in boracay..We want to get married on May 2010..thank a lot..

UK
Level Contributor
289 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boracay wedding

Fridays or Waling Waling. You better get cracking though, it's not easy. See other posts on this subject.

Good luck

Matt

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: boracay wedding

The places organizing wedding celebrations are:

- Fridays

- Discovery Shores

- Seawind

- Waling Waling

These places do a lot of wedding celebrations, make it very nice and are good organized. There are also other places, smaller ones, who do that. I, personally would go for Seawind. This comes, of course, with a price. If you want to go high-high end, try Shangri-La Boracay or Asya Premier Suites.

If you want to get married completely, that is with the Mayor signing the contract, priest in the curch, etc. you better organize early and involve one of the establishments, which organize weddings.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: boracay wedding

I forgot:

- Boracay Regency

also organizes weddings

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: boracay wedding

Yes regency does, but if you want to be outside there is not much space and no privacy there. Crowds of people will stand arund gawping at you as it is right next to the public beach path.

new york city
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: boracay wedding

Hey guys I'm also planning a boracay wedding and I desperately need a full wedding coordinator. I have been looking but can not find one that is based in Boracay and the ones that are either in Manila or Cebu do not organize weddings in Bora. The venue we are looking at is Shangri la, do you guys think they'll organize everything (photographers, band, florist, church etc.)?

Please help me for I will only be spending 5 days in Boracay and the next time I will visit will be the wedding week. :(

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,347 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: boracay wedding

Get in touch with Amanda Tirol, she comes highly recommended and did a family wedding a couple of years ago....

www.boracayweddings.com.ph/contactus.html

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: boracay wedding

BoraCAY please. The locals don't like the slang term "Bora".

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: boracay wedding

Yes, try to get in touch with Amanda Tirol. I've attended 2 weddings in Boracay done by her team. One was simple and intimate while the other was grand yet both were organized and managed quite professionally.

perth
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: boracay wedding

Does anyone know how much a decent wedding will cost at Fridays resort Boracay?

Thanks

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,347 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: boracay wedding

how many people...and including housing or not...