We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in boracay

new zealand
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Topic
hotels in boracay

hi can any one suggest me where to stay in Boracay we are 3 adult n 3 kids or event suggets me a 2 bed room apartment tq

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in boracay

Can you specify a bit more what you are looking for? What price range> Do you want to be in the party zone or a more peaceful area?

new zealand
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in boracay

im travelling wd 3 adults n 3 kids age 10, 2 ,and 1 will probably want the beach area n most importantly is CLEEN tq and somewhere lifely

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels in boracay

Look up some reviews on Boracay Beach Resort, Chez de Paris, Waling Waling & Two Seasons.

in Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels in boracay

NEVER, EVER stay at ISLA GECKO HOTEL, ugly, dirty, one hotel booking site rated it as a three star so I booked for a five day stay and to my dismay, the place doesnt even deserve any star rating at all. I was not expecting a great hotel but wasnt expecting a crap either, the sheets are ripped, and faded, pillows are made of cut up foams, the "kitchenette" which we paid extra for was outside the suite with the rough concrete wall of the next establishment as its wall, sink is made of rough cement, ugly, ugly, ugly. lots of mosquitoes and flies. The owner even had the nerve to charge us extra for the very little gas that we consumed in cooking two meals. I couldnt bear to use their kitchen, yuckkk!

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,557 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels in boracay

Robocook,thanks for the input, but overall the reviews posted on Isla Gecko, do NOT agree with your assessment..... It always cracks me up, when tourists to Boracay seek the cheapest places they can find, then complain that it is NOT 5 star...If you are karipot, you get what you pay for. I suggest that you post your review under their hotel.

Boracay, Philippines
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels in boracay

Isla Gecko ooms are simple but very clean, totally redecorated yearly. All beddings and towels replaced yearly.

We always appreciate any genuine comments. We have a very good reputation for the cleanliness of our resort.

From Isla Gecko Resort Management

Edited: 17 March 2010, 13:28
Boracay, Philippines
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels in boracay

Regarding Robocook's comments if Isla Gecko was not to your liking, why did you extend your stay an extra night when there were numerous empty rooms on Boracay???

by Management

Egypt
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotels in boracay

What on earth are you talking about!!! I've been working as a kite surfing instructor for over 3 months in boracay now. I booked to stay in isla for only 1 month but ended up staying here the whole time. The staff are FANTASTIC, the food is good...and the place is clean clean clean!!! Not to mention the super security. As a woman travelling alone i had never felt more safe or at home anywhere else in the world as i had when i stayed at isla. Isla is very cosy and homely. It's not the Ritz, it's a home, and compared to the other guesthouses I've stayed in worldwide while travelling with my job I would rate it as the best yet! Your review is nonsense.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: hotels in boracay

This turns out to be an advertising threat for Island Gecko. Oh my....

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: hotels in boracay

sorry ... thread