We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i dont know how to ride an airplane?

Cavite
2 posts
Save Topic
i dont know how to ride an airplane?

guys can you please help me..it's gonna be my 1st time to travel alone via plane going to boracay...

when i was a child my parents accompany me going to davao, and during that time i dont care yet about when and how to deal at airport..

as a newbie..where should i go first once i arrive to the airport...im via PAL..i know that der are plenty of lines and, wer should i check-in my baggaged? etc...

Thanks to those who will reply

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

Go to the airport 2 hours (or more if Holy Week) before your flight schedule. Look for the counter/s that will get your luggage/s for check-in and then they'll give you your boarding pass. Pay the domestic terminal fee (P200). Go to the gate specified in your boarding pass. Wait for the go signal to board the plane.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,541 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

are you joking

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

Well explained already by travelholic17. Well for me I dont know if this is even a joke but I understand that some people are like this and for first timers would be really difficult, so for the poster dont be shy to ask airport personnels if you need assistance.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,730 posts
1,934 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

Its not a horse. Your not at a rodeo. Buckle up and wait for it too take off and after a while you will arrive at your destination.... ready for a great holiday!!!!!

Tommo

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

Very easy: two hours minimum before departure at airport, Terminal 3. After security check you're in the hall. Look for the logos of your airline at check in counters. There are only PAL and Ceb Pac = 2. After having checked in follow the other people.

Can you manage?

Japan
Level Contributor
22 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

have a taxi, or someone you know, take you to NAIA Terminal 3, yung pinakabagong airport. after arriving, make sure you have your ticket or e-ticket with you on hand because you are going to show it to the guard upon entering the DEPARTURE gate. if traveling alone, it would be handy if you only have 1 small luggage, hand carry if possible. just follow the other people at the luggage inspection machine, after that, get your bag and proceed to the PAL counter marked caticlan (or are you for kalibo?) anyway, present your ticket, and ID because they will ask for it, and check in your bag if they tell you to. (much better if you show them you can hand carry it, that way less hassle on getting it when you get to caticlan) after they give you your boarding pass, check your boarding time and gate number and proceed to pay terminal fee.(may nakasulat po ) pay, pass the guard to enter then wait for your flight. maraming kainan dun just be sure to go to your gate number before boarding time. kapag boarding na, they will announce your flight number and destination at pipila kana sabayan lang ang mga nakapila. present boarding pass, ride the bus to the airplane and get ready for an adventure! go to designated seat number, buckle up, nad after 40 minutes, you arrive at caticlan. for first time travelers, i suggest to have a hotel staff meet you at the airport para di ka mahirapan. good luck!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

Check if you're PAL or PALExpress.

PAL is in Terminal 2

PALExpress is in Terminal 3

Good luck!

Cavite
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

thank you so much...big help for me...

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

Cool - good flight and happy trip

10. Re: i dont know how to ride an airplane?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 April 2010, 11:05