We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

Manila
Level Contributor
181 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

help: can anyone suggest me places to stay for less than 2k at a decent, clean and safe station 1 resort. will stay for 3 nights with my spouse. will prefer not close to any property under construction. thanks

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

Check: http://www.myboracayguide.com/

Then click on left hand navigator "Beaches&Resorts" - then on White Beach Boat Station 1. That gives you an overview over quite a number of resorts. There are more for example: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g294260-i6038-Bora… then click on the left hand navogator "Boracay Hotels"

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

You might have to rethink. You will be really lucky if you find a room for that price in station 1 - it is the most expensive area.

Manila
Level Contributor
181 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

thanks all, find something for 3k, its better tahn to stay in a different station with a 5yo in tow

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,374 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

station 3 is nice with kids.....more easy going...

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

At myboracayguide.com, Escondido is P2,850.00 per night, good for 2 persons with breakfast. The hotel is in Station 1 though not beachfront.

Davao City
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

i suggest you stay at La Bella Casa de Boracay. It's in station 1, just behind Willy's. They have very affordable packages and the staff is sooo accommodating. we had such a wonderful time during our stay last month. You may contact them through 09235814437. and if u ever decide to stay there, please say tell them adelle, mellow and jessica said hello. thanks! :)

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,374 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

sexybeachbum, if this place is so good and you stayed there, why did you NOT write a review of the hotel and show your pictures under the hotel...........or are you just looking for a commission..two forum contributions only and on same hotel recommendation, but NO hotel reviews raises an eyelid.....will you get your commission if they use your name?

Davao City
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

no commissions here dude...i wrote a review just before i posted the replies, it'll be posted anytime soon...just trying to help out. :)

Manila
Level Contributor
993 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

Escondido is a nice place - quiet and very near to the beach. Food is good, too

10. Re: where to stay in station 1: decent, clean, safe at 2k/nyt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2010, 07:16