We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beginning of June weather

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Beginning of June weather

Hi guys, I now there is a few threads on the weather in Boracay, a few are a bit out of date.

Im planning to travel the first 3 weeks in June, I have never been before and just wanted to know am I picking the worst month to come? I would like to spend time on the beach in the hot weather. Is this unlikely for June?

Thank you

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beginning of June weather

weather can be nice in early June and rates drop in June....expect rain any time of year though and that is when boracay begins to transition to the rainy season.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beginning of June weather

We expect the southwest monsoon to start in June. The southwest monsoon is expected to start soon in the Arabian Sea, hit southern India first week of June and then slowly coming over to us. At least this is the usual scenario. But when this happens exactly is anybody's guess.

At least the first part of June looks like hot and sunny

London
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beginning of June weather

Would you say that June is a bad time to go?

Shanghai, Vienna
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beginning of June weather

Hi Danielle,

I have been in Boracay in June before and also at the end of September/in the beginning of October. (Which practically the beginning and the end of raining season). It was both times lovely. Before the trips I checked the weather forecast on a daily basis and made myself crazy, only to realize that i should not have worried so much.

Chances are that you will have a lovely vacation with lots of sun and some rainy periods. You will welcome those rainy periods as they bring some cool and they only last for 2 to 3 hours and then the sun comes out again. Also, it mostly rains at night when you are sleeping anyway.

Since you are staying for 3 weeks you don't need to worry at all. There will be plenty of good weather for swimming and sun bathing, especially in the first 2 weeks.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beginning of June weather

this is a common question, but count on sun rain and sun...then rain...how much of each NO ONE KNOWS for sure...but early June leans towards more sunny than rainy days...you can not get more definitive than that..

Boracay Island...
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Beginning of June weather

Yea.

See climate charts for

Manila at climate-charts.com/Locations/p/PH98429000000…

Iloilo at climate-charts.com/Locations/p/PH98637.php

Neither of these are for Boracay, but the Iloilo chart should be close.

Neither of these is guaranteed to be correct. They're both probably wrong, but they're both likely to be close.

7. Re: Beginning of June weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2010, 07:37