We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which one? Sea Wind or Willy's Beach Resort?

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lufkin, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which one? Sea Wind or Willy's Beach Resort?

I'm hoping to get opinions of which hotel would be the better pick. I can't decide, and also wondering which rooms are best to pick at either one. The trip is for me and my husband (who works overseas). We want something nice, but not over $100 a night. Thanks for your help!

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which one? Sea Wind or Willy's Beach Resort?

Seawind is nicer, more spacious, more style and has a wider beach. Willy's Place is also ok, if Seawind is too expensive.

Lufkin, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Which one? Sea Wind or Willy's Beach Resort?

Thank you! No, Sea Wind was our first choice actually. I have been researching for a couple weeks now, and I'm awful at decisions. My husband doesn't want anything over $100 a night, but we like the looks of Sea Wind. He works overseas, so communicating and picking something together is hard to do.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which one? Sea Wind or Willy's Beach Resort?

Seawind has some rooms which face a hill. These rooms are cheaper. The seaview rooms are more expensive. However: try to negotiate a discount

fairfield...
Level Contributor
891 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Which one? Sea Wind or Willy's Beach Resort?

Deena8178

....Seawind, definitely. We stayed there last November. You'll like it. I haven't stayed in Willy's, therefore, can't comment any comparisons.

....Check their promo package if it's still available.

....Enjoy Boracay..... :-)

Papalo

5. Re: Which one? Sea Wind or Willy's Beach Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2011, 05:16