We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Iloilo City from Boracay/Caticlan?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Iloilo City from Boracay/Caticlan?

Hi.

I tried looking for updated posts, but I didn't see one from this year.

We're flying to Boracay at the end of the year, but will be making our way by land to Bacolod City via Iloilo. We won't have a private car, so I'm trying to see if there are any bus companies that can take us from Caticlan to Iloilo City.

What bus companies can you suggest that is air-conditioned and will take us to Iloilo from Caticlan fast?

Thanks.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Iloilo City from Boracay/Caticlan?

This topic has been extensively discussed in many topics. Maybe you didn't search enough.

However:

Every hour leaves an airconditioned Ceres bus to Iloilo, which takes around 6 hours. If you take that bus at 8 or 9 you should make it all the way through to Bacolod.

Alternative are the vans, but you have to change the van in Kalibo. Or rent a van from Caticlan to Iloilo. Price negotiable, but not under 3,000 P.

The Ceres is the safest, cheapest and most convenient mode of transport to Iloilo

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Iloilo City from Boracay/Caticlan?

Thanks.

You're right, it has been discussed in other posts, but in this forum, it's been mostly Iloilo to Boracay. It does say the return, but mostly in passing. I just wanted to have a separate thread where people can see clearly how it is to get back to Iloilo from Boracay.

But thanks!

3. Re: How to get to Iloilo City from Boracay/Caticlan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2011, 07:24