We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Philippines change of Flight Timing

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
183 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Air Philippines change of Flight Timing

I booked a outbound flt (caticalan to Manila) on the 27 DEC 10

2P 74 ETD 1550 ETA 1700Hrs. My connecting flt to Singapore is PR505 at 1940Hrs. I booked this flts in June 10.

However now Air philippines as changed my flt timing ETD 1650 ETA 1750Hrs. I know it would be impossible to connect my onward flight to Singapore. They did not even inform me of the changes or even send me an e/mail. I chance upon it in the internet. Thank God i found it earlier rather then on the day of travel.

Can anyone help, on how to go about to get an earlier connection to Manila without incurring any additional charges. I have already send them an e/mail. From what I understand from this forum, they hardly answer e/mails or phone calls.

Any suggestions could be greatly appreciated.

Thks Rds

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
183 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Philippines change of Flight Timing

FYI, the e/mails I send were all undelivered.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Philippines change of Flight Timing

hello, tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294260-i6038-k393… ,i have an e-mail which i have got reply from before -but there is a problem with my messaging -if it is fixed -i will send the e-mail to you asap.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Philippines change of Flight Timing

Sending emails is useless in most cases. A bigger chance is calling, but best would be to visit the office of Philippine Airlines in Singapore (Air Philippines is a sister company) and show them your problem and pointing out you gladly take that flight if air Philippines provides a nice hotel, transfer and re-booking (and eventual charges).

If this is not possible do it upon arrival in Manila

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,628 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Philippines change of Flight Timing

The best (but costlier) is to call their hotline here in Manila or even their offices in Cebu or Davao. Insist that you should be on an earlier flight because you have a connection. You will not pay anything because they initiated the change in flight times.

www.airphilexpress.com/contact.php…

www.airphilexpress.com/contact.php…

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
183 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Philippines change of Flight Timing

Thks for all the suggestions, I know I can depend on all of you for a good suggestion.

I have send an e/mail to them, which was given to me by clarerishman.

I did call the office in Manila, this morning waited for 10mins, got through and they have confirmed my flts for an earlier takeoff, however i have requested that the confirmation to be send to my e/mail address (just to make sure).

Hopefully everything will end well.

Thks again for all your help.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,628 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Philippines change of Flight Timing

That's good to hear. I hope you have a good time in the Philippines!

7. Re: Air Philippines change of Flight Timing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 07:17