We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tumon, Mariana...
3 posts
Save Topic
I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

Hey whats up,

so I'm traveling to Boracay for 2 days and 2 nights in August with 6 close friends.

we heard of the awesome nightlife and the super cool people you get to meet from all over the world. i'm wondering what are the best places to go see at night and besides Ariel's point, whats another awesome group activity we can all do together?

we're staying at Boracay Regency, not sure if that helps. lol

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,149 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

Just walk the beach thru station two to one at night..you will find the action if it doesn't find you....often times the best things to do there are impromptu and not planned.....

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,512 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

How about ATV tours --> excursionista.net/2010/10/boracay-atv.html

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

do nothing

fairfield...
Level Contributor
890 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

....Don't pollute. Stay green, both environmentally & fiscally (spend, spend, spend.. be generous to benefit the locals).

....Enjoy your stay.....;-)

Papalo

5. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 May 2011, 03:35
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,185 posts
1,522 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

Top right hand side FAQs list the must dos in Boracay.

Tommo

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

Just my opinion but the ATVs, are an overpriced waste of time. You can't really do a tour of the island with them - if you want to do that, take a trike or rent a motorbike.

Or for an environmentally friendly way to get about, try a tour with Boracay Horseriding Stables - all levels of experience are catered for.

To explore around the coast, take a tour with a native sailingboat (paraw) and visit the various coves, beaches and snorkel sites around Boracay. Ask around for a reputable boat crew who can cook you a nice seafood BBQ on your trip.

And if you want to splash out, I love the exhilarating ride with the Boracay Helicopter Adventure tour.

8. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 June 2011, 16:35
London, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

Don't expect the nightlife to start kicking in till way after 11pm

First night there, me and a pal walked up and down white beach from around 7pm and couldn't find a decent "kicking" bar at all. I was there for 14 nights and was beginning to think I had made a massive mistake. Walking back to station 3 thru station 2 around 9pm, decided to stop at a little bar and have a drink to drown my sorrows, place started to liven up more and more until I was plastered and having the time of my life. Didn't know it at the time, but I'd stumbled onto Juice Bar, you wouldn't even know it was there during the day but at night....different story.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I wanna know THE BEST things to do in Boracay

Leftover, I'm tired of the constant attacks on every single word I say! Stop this constant harassment.

I am entitled recommend, just as you are, the things that I like without constantly (and totally unfairly) being accused of receiving bribes for doing so. Do I accuse you of being biased when you constantly plug Blue Mango?

The helicopter tour is fun, I have tried it, and i paid like everybody else. I have also tried the horseriding, paraw sailing, helmet diving, parasail and many other things.