We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last flight from Manila

Sydney
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Last flight from Manila

Hi, I may have to go to Ilocos before I go to Boracaay and the plane back to Manila does not land in Manila until 20:25. Is there any flight to Boracay after that time? I cannot find any.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Last flight from Manila

Caticlan airport does not serve any flights at night time. The last airplane has to land at such a time, that it can take off still with daylight.

If you really want to fly to Boracay, then check Zest Air flights to Kalibo. They have a flight at 11:40 to Kalibo, arriving there at 0:40. However you will encounter another problem: no transportation to Caticlan (1.5 hrs away) until 4 AM. But you can rent a car and later, at Caticlan, maybe a boat - if the Coast Guard allows.

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last flight from Manila

I would suggest you spend the night in Manila and just take a flight the following day. Caticlan airport does not operate at night. There's a midnight flight on Zest Air on certain days to Kalibo which means you will likewise have to spend the night there as well. Better to spend the night in Manila.

Edited: 16 June 2011, 07:18
Sydney
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last flight from Manila

Thanks for the information. If anyone knows of transport from Kalibo to Caticlan that may be the option.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,347 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last flight from Manila

Why do that..as suggested..stay in MNl..grab the 540 am or thereabouts flight..on Seair to Caticlan..discounted almost always to around P1700 to P2500..plan ahead though.....

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last flight from Manila

If you want to stress yourself then take the Zest Air flight to Kalibo at 11:40 pm otherwise as what others suggested stay in Manila for the night then just get a flight the next day.

Sydney
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last flight from Manila

Thanks for everyones advice. The early flight after a night in Manila is the best option.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last flight from Manila

You're welcome.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
553 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Last flight from Manila

If yu are getting in that late to Manila, you likely will not get out of the airport until well after 9 pm. I would suggest you look at booking the Manila Airport Hotel, then you have no traffic worries when you head back for your morning flight..

9. Re: Last flight from Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 11:17