We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Boracay Guide

Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
My Boracay Guide

Has anyone booked hotels thru Myboracayguide.com? Is it legit? TIA!

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
71. Re: My Boracay Guide

Yes it is safe, they will take the first night deposit off your credit card and pay the hotel and the rest you deal directly with hotel when you check in. Should you can cancel well in advance, no amount will be deducted from your credit card. My sister and I had experienced it before. They are definitely legal,

by Juliana

London, England...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
72. Re: My Boracay Guide

I've just booked 7 nights at the Mandarin through Myboracayguide, got email confirmation within hours. 2nd time I've booked through them and have absolutely no complaints. What I will say though, just becasue you go through and confirm your booking, it doesn't mean that the hotel will have those particular rooms available. I wanted a Premier Seaview and went through the booking procedure, but they came back and advised that it wasn't available and they the next room up was available so ended up paying a bit more, but they were prompt and polite.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,498 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: My Boracay Guide

they overcharge on their island activities in my opinion.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
78 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: My Boracay Guide

Have you considered booking directly through the hotel itself?

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
75. Re: My Boracay Guide

It will cost mpre if you go directly to the hotels, I have enquired with them when I was there. Apparently they gave us attractive rates via My Boracay Guide because, partially they were advertising for them, I think.?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,498 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
76. Re: My Boracay Guide

this is not true, often times hotels will give lower rates than an agent, including my boracayguide.com.This is especially true during off season.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
77. Re: My Boracay Guide

I have been shopping for a hotel for our trip and found this website having the lowest price for Boracay Regency or Henann Garden Resort. Not only that taxes and service charges already included, but also the rate of the "extra guest". While the breakfast is not included, thats not a problem as it would cost about $10 a day. Still comes out cheaper.

So, my question is. Has anyone booked for 3 people? I mean for the hotels, the base occupancy is for 2 people, add an extra person, you have the pay extra. I've actually gotten in touch with myboracayguide and they stated that their rates are what it is, if it says it is good for 3 people, then that is the base rate already. But of course, it can never hurt to ask.

Basically, I would hate to find out about extra fees after booking.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
78. Re: My Boracay Guide

I think you had better ask the hotel directly.

Roseville...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
79. Re: My Boracay Guide

I haven't booked anything with Myboracayguide.com yet but they sure have been more than responsive and I plan to use them, my trip is quite a few months out at this point. I appreciate all the responses, I'm curious is there any more recent info rather than posts from nearly 4 years ago....?

Roseville...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
80. Re: My Boracay Guide

Ugh, for anyone that saw my post for recent info disregard that!! I had the posts in reverse order, I'm a newbie but do appreciate the more recent info as well;)!