We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding In Boracay or Tagaytay

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding In Boracay or Tagaytay

I am planning my wedding for March 2012, I'm close to signing a contract with Discovery Shores, but wanted to get other input or suggestions. It's quite expensive there and they require a certain amount of accomodations which will cost us a lot as well. Is there such a thing as a local rate and how do I get that? Any other beautiful locations in Boracay to have a wedding? I am even considering Tagaytay.

11. Re: Wedding In Boracay or Tagaytay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2011, 13:38
boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Wedding In Boracay or Tagaytay

Apart from your blatant self promotion, where are the toilet facilities at Puka Beach?

Malay, Aklan...
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Wedding In Boracay or Tagaytay

sorry about that sirenna... apparently, I posted before reading the guidelines. My humble apologies. ^_^

There are toilets in Puka Beach near the cottages of Ecovillage and Alta Vista. It's pretty well-maintained and the facilities are working perfectly.

14. Re: Wedding In Boracay or Tagaytay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 04:15