We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu Pacific web check in

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
103 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Cebu Pacific web check in

Hi everyone, has anyone done a web check in at Cebu Pacific before? It says that web check in is available 48 hours before a flight and I fly on Thursday midnight. However, I can't seem to find a web check in option in my booking page. Help?

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

For your peace of mind: check in normally and avoid any discussions. Make sure, though, if flight is not delayed.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,698 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

I think web check-in is only available when you have a pre-selected seat.

Puerto Princesa...
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

Web check in is under "Manage Booking" at the top (and at the side) of the home page.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

if an agent booked it for you, you can not webcheck in from my experience. I did webcheck in Manila and it was great, but confusing at same time as some did not recognize the boarding pass. I have never been able to webcheck in any where else in Philippines for one reason or another. In Davao, webcheck in still means getting into a line..

Puerto Princesa...
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

There is a "web check in" counter in Terminal 3 Manila, but if it is not manned you have to get in line like everybody else....................

Singapore
Level Contributor
103 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

Hmm alright, seems like I won't be able to print my boarding pass online then. Guess I'll have to get that done at the counter!

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

at terminal 3, if its not manned, go to the cashier counter..that is what we were told and what we did..

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,480 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

Web check-in is now available for free and you don't have to pay anything to choose where to seat. One advantage of this web check-in thing is having to choose your seat ahead of everyone else.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,698 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

Keg, I thought you need to pay a fee in order to choose your seat in CP?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,480 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cebu Pacific web check in

Good news! Web check-in and choosing a seat online is now FREE. Please read this for more information --> cebupacificair.com/travel-services/web-check…

As long as you avail of this service at least 4 hours before your flight then you don't have to pay a single cent.

Edited: 02 November 2011, 14:00