We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel in Station 1?

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Helmond
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel in Station 1?

Me and my girlfriend are staying in Boracay for 7 nights from the 19th of march 2012. We would like to stay at station 1, because of the peache and beautiful beach. We like to relax there for the last week of our Philippine trip. Just nice beach, relaxing chairs, good food...

We find it really hard to find the right hotel for this. We're thinking about "the Strand", "Punta Rosa", "Two Seasons" or "Sur Beach". Which one is best for us? Can someone please help us?

Thanks in advance!!!

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,758 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel in Station 1?

From your list I only have stayed at Two Seasons and I recommend it. Aside from my recommendation it is also the best ranked resort among the 4 according to TA members --> tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g294260-Boracay_Visay…

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel in Station 1?

Willy's is the best place to stay

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel in Station 1?

Based on what factors?

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel in Station 1?

Willy's is not recommendable. You have no peace there, as dozens of vendors will cramping around you lying chair and next to it is Willy's rock where every day hundred of tourists taking pictures = lot of people walking next to your beach chair.

Two Seasons, Sur Beach are a good choice. Have a look into Seawind - a very spacious resort with excellent local cuisine. Fridays could be an alternative.

Helmond
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel in Station 1?

I think Fridays is over our budget, though it looks really nice!

And what about Punta Rosa? My girlfriend thinks that ones the best... And she's the boss... :) Anyone been there or seen it?

Thanks...

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel in Station 1?

Not sure about Punta Rosa - haven'd had a good look lately. White House is another nice option to consider. And the newly renovated Estacia Una - formerly Waling Waling.

7. Re: Which hotel in Station 1?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2012, 10:25