We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boracay station 3

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
boracay station 3

any advice on resort 4 2 adults 2 children on the beach station 3. must be children friendly, with kitchenette if possible but not a must, quiet,but shuttle and or trike service to the action if required.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: boracay station 3

My friends stayed at the Sundown Apartments last year and I saw the room - quite spacious and clean, with a little kitchenette, two double beds and a veranda. I don't remember if there was a hot shower or not.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,196 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: boracay station 3

how far is sundown from sunrise still noisy bar Tree House..inst that near.

ryd
sydney, australia
Level Contributor
423 posts
1 review
Save Reply
73. Re: boracay station 3

i hope things will improve next Feb. I plan to stay at Angol point for 3 nights minimum then head off to Station 1.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: boracay station 3

Still pretty quiet at Angol Point. It's a nice, peaceful resort. But a lot can happen in a year. I hope it doesn't become as hectic as the other two stations any time soon.

shanghai
Level Contributor
57 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
75. Re: boracay station 3

Try asya premier suites it's a villa suites quite expensive very secluded

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
76. Re: boracay station 3

Hi

I am a 25 yr old female travelling to Boracay alone at the end of November - Im quite a party girl but want some accomodation where im likely to meet people and its friendly and a nice place to get chatting to people. I would quite like to be at station 3 because I have checked out the Red Pirates Inn and I reackon that looks set to be my local while Im over there.

If anyone has any advice on where i should stay It would be much appreciated.

Literally can't wait to see Boracay and do a bit of diving and everything else the island has to offer.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,699 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
77. Re: boracay station 3

According to what I have read, Boracay do not offer very good diving experience.

Station 3 is the quiet part of the beach and yes, Red Pirates is where you can meet people.

Do take a walk down to Station 2 for some good food and also to meet people there.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,196 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
78. Re: boracay station 3

no need to double post.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
79. Re: boracay station 3

You don't mention your budget. Do you prefer aircon? There are lots of good, value for money places in the Angol / station 3 area.

80. Re: boracay station 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 19:17