We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

Pasay City, Pasay...
3 posts
Save Topic
Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

I'll be arriving boracay this march 23 til 26 and still no room reservation for me. Just want to have an idea wheres the cheapest place to stay. I dont care if its in station 1,2, or 3, beach front of not. lol. Looking for fan room good for one person just to save some money and spend all my remaining money for water sports and partying. Haha

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
344 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

Look on your right "Top Questions about Boracay".

Alternatively, look at TA accomodation listing for Boracay. It should give you some ideas.

London, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

Try HostelBookers mate. There are some real cheap deals on there but beware, most of the rooms are for douple occupancy so the price you see will be actually half the price you will need to pay.

Still, Trafalgar Cottages looks available for about £16 a night. Won't get much cheaper than that.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,557 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

I saw fan huts and rooms in station 3 area for P750, try Ocean Breeze, Daves Straw and Roys to name a few.

London, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

Actually, I've just gone through HostelBookers and checked. The Trafalgar cottage price is for a single room at £8.06 a night, so £24.18 in total for 3 nights. A bargain if ever I saw one, although I've never stayed there myself so I won't jump the gun lol

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

Station 3 area. Aside from those mentioned, check out LM Resort. Walk-in rates can be bargained at many budget places.

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

A Blogger mentioned a nice place.....from the look of it through the pictures It's a steal for P500 nightly rate pretty good sized and away from the crowd....the name is white beach divers hostel close to stn.3.....Treetops I believe is the cheapest @P200 for a dorm type accommodation.

Taguig City...
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

Hi I would like to recommend Villa Sunset in Boracay, my friends and I stayed there last x-mas, the view is great location is near the beach and party area.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

katkat -i dont think thats what op means by cheapest place to stay

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

Do you mean Tree House? There's a dorm there charging P300 per night but it is very rough and dirty and has been broken into twice recently.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,557 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where's the cheapest place to stay in boracay?

IamKatKat21, what view does Villa Sunset have????