We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Detailed Boracay Map

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
263 reviews
Save Topic
Detailed Boracay Map

Hi Everyone,

Here is the most detailed map of Boracay - it shows all the resorts, hotels, and eateries in Boracay.

…blogspot.com/2012/08/boracay-been-there-don…

The map was published in the Boracay Sun - it was made by them.

Feel free to use it, link to it, save it.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,541 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

thanks, but hard to read...

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

Thanks but i will stick here.. myboracayguide.com/images/My-Boracay-Guide-M…

Boracay
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

This map is way better:

www.openstreetmap.org/…

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

hmm... i agree

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

Thanks everyone. I like these maps too, and will add them to my blog.

By the way, you have to click and magnify them to read them clearly. Did not want to clog my blog with a large photo.

@Edwin - I get a feeling of deja vu! This is the same map they gave us with the tourist package after we paid the island fees at Aklan. It is the best (I think an excellent thing for any tourist to take when planning a trip to Boracay).

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

Are they giving out some sort of tourist package at the jetty port now? What does this comprise of? Is it separate to the guide book / map that is handed out free by My Boracay Guide travel agency?

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

Not sure who sponsors this, but we (and everyone with us who paid the environment blah blah fees at Aklan) got, along with the fees stubs, a nice big fold out map (same as the own posted by edwin - from myboracay.com) , and a detailed Boracay guide book (about 50-70 pages thick) .

I thought that was a smart idea. Unfortunately we (and I guess most people) book hotels BEFORE we come, so only the part about eateries is useful. I think I have kept mine somewhere in my bookshelf buried under books to use for my next trip... now if only I could find it....

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

@ Sirenna,

Found it! 129 pages of pure info + usual advertising hype. It is called 'My Boracay guide book"

Yes - it is published by www.myboracayguide.com.

Now... I will walk to the closest coffee shop and immerse myself into the guidebook, re-living my time on the island - and dreaming of my next one...

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

Yes, it's a private publication, though I'm sure the Dept of Tourism don't mind taking the credit! It's quite handy for looking up restaurants and activities, and the map is very useful. The booklet and map are paid for by the advertising inside.

London, United...
Level Contributor
614 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Detailed Boracay Map

I could only read the myboracayguide one which is brilliant but is it possible to get a hard copy before arrival? I hate trying to read maps on the computer and it's good to spend time at home planning rather than valuable holiday time! Alternative is to print it and enlarge it onto A3 but I imagine it will lose clarity.

Edited: 27 November 2012, 21:56