We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable 4d 3n beachfront stay in station 1

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
9 posts
Save Topic
Affordable 4d 3n beachfront stay in station 1

Hi everyone, need your help! I will be traveling with my family on May 2013 and confused where to stay.a carmela offers the cheapest room with beachfront on it but based on reviews it's too crowded. Would prefer staying at station 1 but not far to station 2. Help me please. Budget per room is around 5k to 6k for the 6 of us.. We wanted beachfront..

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable 4d 3n beachfront stay in station 1

Station 1 is the most expensive. La Carmela isn't nice for you if you don't want crowds and vendors pestering you all the time. Check out the Angol area, south of station 3. It's nice and chilled out. Look up Blue Mango Hotel.

9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable 4d 3n beachfront stay in station 1

Thanks! I'll consider it. But incase, do you have anything in mind that fits our needs in station 1? I've seen true home in the internet. Also blue lily coco hut. Their rooms are cheap..

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
427 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable 4d 3n beachfront stay in station 1

If you don't mind the noise, you can try looking up Bans Beach Resort of Casa Fiesta. Both are literally beach front/beach path and located at station 1 bordering station 2 which means you'll also be right in the vicinity of the bar areas. You may need to get 2 rooms for 6 pax but it will still be within your budget. Rooms located at the rear are more quiet. For Bans, booking via asiatravel.com is cheaper compared to booking direct.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Affordable 4d 3n beachfront stay in station 1

Cheap is relative, I guess, to what you can afford. But in general, station 1 is the most expensive area.

5. Re: Affordable 4d 3n beachfront stay in station 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 05:19