We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather

London
Level Contributor
41 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Current weather

We are coming to Boracay in a big group from 4th - 9th March for my sister's 30th birthday and then go on to Bohol for 5 days. We are a bit worried by the weather forecasts. I'm not normally one to get worried but the weather forecast is pretty grim and lacking in sunshine. We know that the monsoon season is ending, but thought that March was one of the best times to go. Pleaaaaaase someone tell me the weather is a) not going to be stormy or b) will get better!

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather

What do you want to hear, reps. read: yes - it will be sunny, everything is getting better?

Sorry - cannot - we talk about weather. However: since months it is mostly sunny with few rain showers in between. Right now the skies are grey and it is rainy as a Tropical Depression passes in Mindanao. The sun will be back by the weekend.

However: nobody can predict the weather for March 4 to 9. Check it out yourself and cheer up:

www.windfinder.com/forecast/boracay_caticlan

UK
Level Contributor
29 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather

You shouldn't concern yourself with the weather. It's usually good around this time of year. If there's is rain - it will not be all day but maybe just showers. I was there in March last year and going again next week - when I was there the weather was great! Enjoy! It will be good:)

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather

But yes, it will get better.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current weather

We can't tell you the weather for 4th - 9th March.

If we can do it, all meteorologist will be out of job.

All we can say March is usually sunny. There are bound to be rain some times but it should not be raining days and nights.

Enjoy your holidays. It will be fun.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,411 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current weather

corina >You shouldn't concern yourself with the weather. It's usually good around this time of year. If there's is rain - it will not be all day but maybe just showers<<

Tell that to those on Boracay now, weather is bad yesterday and today, but hopefully better by tomorrow. .

London
Level Contributor
41 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Current weather

Thanks everyone!

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Current weather

Current weather:

Rainy, grey and little wind

8. Re: Current weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 06:16