We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cavite, Philippines
10 posts
Save Topic
waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

i need to compare waling waling, seawind and pearl of the pacific with regards to their rooms, service, and the price. i want to to stay to a nice place that would fit our budget. me and my bf plans to go there by end of july, probably ill get 3d/2n package deal but im thinking about the place since this will be my first time, i dont want to be disappointed. so please..help me decide where should we stay.Thanks!

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

Hi there. Among the three, I would scratch out Pearl of the Pacific -- my 4 night stay there was not pleasurable at all due to the shabby state of the rooms (esp the bathroom) and other facilities. I checked their website to see if any renovation has been done, but all I get when I visit the site is their Xmas 2005 flyer.

I would recommend that you also check out True Home www.truehomehotel.com which is on Station 1. It only has around 9 rooms, so it's a bit more intimate and homey that the bigger establishments. The junior suite has its own veranda facing the beach which I think you and your bf would enjoy.

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

Yes. True Home is much beter than Pearl and Waling .

Seawind has constantly good comments, especially from local tourists.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

I agree with the above - I'd be inclined to choose either True Home (www.truehomehotel.com) or Seawind.

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

just a suggestion - for a first time visit, 2 nights-stay is too short. book for at least 3 nights - less likely you'd feel as if time just flew when it's time to go back to reality.

Cavite, Philippines
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

thank you for your response! im just wondering would you recommend to get a package deal on an off peak season ?

manila
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

We went to Bora last week and stayed in White house, just beside Seawind. Seawind seems pretty ok compared to Pearl of the pacific. We were choosing between the two but eventually we chose Whitehouse as the manager gave us a great discount :-)

Metro...
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

I have stayed at Waling Waling..and Sea Wind. Definitely the Sea Wind is better...better rooms....and much better food. I was not impresses by the breakfast buffet at Waling Waling. I just read about True home....I am tempted to try this place next. Have a great time in Boracay.

manila
Level Contributor
478 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

Among the 3 i would choose Sea Wind, nice location, good food and excellent service. I would suggest you look at True Homes, it's quite a romantic small resort ;) I would also suggest to stay atleast 3 nights. If budget is an issue you can find cheaper resorts that are also great ;)

9. Re: waling-waling vs. seawind vs. pearl of the pacific

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 07:21