We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clark airport to Boracay?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Clark airport to Boracay?

I'm looking to get from Clark to Boracay as quickly as possible! What's the best way please?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

Fly if there is flight for this route.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

Thanks.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

You can get a flight from Clark to Kalibo with Tiger Airways.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

Thanks Dubson, have you been to Boracay? If so would you recommend?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

Yup. Definitely

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

By the way it cost me £12 one way from Clark to Kalibo on a promo last year with Tiger. Maybe you can get a similar deal if you don't have a lot of luggage.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

Bear in mind that Tiger flies to Kalibo (from Clark) just 4 times a week. The schedules from Clark are, for want of a better word, 'evolving' right now. If you're booking a long way ahead, then don't pull the trigger yet. I would wait until a few months before departure (though this is no guarantee you won't have the rug pulled from beneath your feet).

From Manila, there are flights virtually every hour to between 5am - 9pm to either Kalibo or Caticlan.

This much more flexible schedule might make the 3hr or so journey from Clark to Manila much more desirable - especially with being able to fly into Caticlan.

If the Clark schedule is convenient for you, then go for it. If it means having to re-jig things even just a little bit, just suck it up and get on the bus to Manila. I certainly know where I would rather be when Tiger announces the cancellation of flight DG xxx................

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,220 posts
1,652 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

I think PinkAardvark brings up some valid points to consider. Is your international flight arriving at Clark?

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,177 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

If you really want a quick way to get to Boracay then Clark Airport is not for you. You either land in Manila or take a bus as Clark is a mere 2-hour drive to Manila and you can choose from over 40 flights a day either to Kalibo Airport or Caticlan Airport.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Clark airport to Boracay?

Great thanks for the info. We are looking o come in November this year. Main reason for flying to Clark is that emirates are currently offering flights for 475 from the UK. Lookalike the bus to Manila is the best option. Does anyone have any recommendations for what to do and where to stay for one night in Manila?