We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surprise Surprise

Gravesend, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Surprise Surprise

We were meant to go to Busuanga but due to Yolanda we had to make alternative arrangements and since my husband loved his first visit to Boracay we decided to book a flight to Caticlan and a room at Jony's instead. It's been 3 years since our last visit and we are really excited to be on the island 1st of December for 3 beautiful days.

Thanks for all the posts about the situation on the island after Yolanda, extremely helpful.

I want to surprise the husband. I want to do something special. Perhaps book a nice dinner on the beach? I've read a lot of posts and I am still undecided on where to go. I am thinking something that says "I've really given this a lot of thought" kind if thing :)

I've read the restaurants travellers recommend and I still don't know where to go. I would really appreciate any input. He eats everything apart from seafood. Unlucky me.

Thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,233 posts
1,652 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surprise Surprise

Mayas may be an option. Whilst I havent dined there I intend to next month. Their menu is very diverse from Mexican, Local, Seafood,Spanish Italian etc. Something to please all.

They can set up tables on the beach or you can dine from their balcony with ocean views.

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g294260…

Tommo

Gravesend, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surprise Surprise

Thank you Tommo for your recommendation.

I shall ask them about setting up a table on the beach.

3. Re: Surprise Surprise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:17