We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Ticket Range From Manila to Caticlan

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alor Setar, Malaysia
6 posts
Save Topic
Flight Ticket Range From Manila to Caticlan

Hi there, I will be going to Boracay on this year November. I had bought a ticket to Manila and wish to transfer flight from Manila to Caticlan. I check on flight quite often. However, do not know the range of the price which is consider cheap. Please do help me on this.

I did heard from my friend who ask me to fly to Kalibo is better as in flight to Caticlan cancel very often due to weather and not safe. How true is this?

Do advice me on this. Thank you.

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
3,229 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight Ticket Range From Manila to Caticlan

Sign up to cebupacific travel alerts and they e mail you with their promos - If you want to get there really cheap and want an adventure get the overnight ferry from Batangas to Caticlan - from 488 p inc a berth in a dorm or more for a stateroom -leaves Batangas at 9 arrives 6 am so you would need to get a bus from jam in Pasay around 4 pm -It depends if you want to go on arrival in the country - also check out philippine airlines and note caticlan flights only allow 10 kg hold luggage. Kalibo 20kg

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
181 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight Ticket Range From Manila to Caticlan

We flew with Philippine airlines to Kalibo 10kg check in luggage 7 kg carry on max.When we went back to Kalibo airport from Boracay a few days later they tell us our flight has been cancelled,no warning nothing .They flew us back to Manila and said we can wait for standby or go to hotel,we went to hotel,( they paid for taxi and hotel )and got 5:30am flight to Cebu .Sinulog festival was on but we were too tired to go see it.(not happy)

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,628 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight Ticket Range From Manila to Caticlan

We flew with Philippine airlines to Kalibo

-----------------------------------------------------

This doesn't make sense. PAL is a full service airline flying jets into Kalibo. They don't have 10kg luggage restrictions.

And, If you have a connecting flight from another country, on the same ticket/itinerary, the international luggage allowance will apply to the PAL flight to Kalibo..

It is the budget airlines that have severe luggage restriction or the Caticlan flights that have severe luggage restrictions

Maybe you flew PAL express.

Alor Setar, Malaysia
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight Ticket Range From Manila to Caticlan

thanks for the info..... how much is the flight from manila to caticlan consider as cheap?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight Ticket Range From Manila to Caticlan

If you can get P1 sale, it will be less than P1000 per ticket per way.

6. Re: Flight Ticket Range From Manila to Caticlan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:18