We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

Hi peeps,

Hope you lads can help me out here.

My girlfriend and I are going to Boracay for the first time on May 25th for 4 days 3 nights. I have been reading up on Boracay through this forum and many of the travelers here recommend staying in Beach Station One as its quieter than beach station 2.

I know its an upscale area of boracay but is there any good hotels that are near the beach and is about max 100 SGD a night?

Thanks

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,430 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

You can try Frendz Resort. It's more of a backpacker place but has good reviews: tripadvisor.com.ph/Hotel_Review-g294260-d579…

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

Thanks Bryant! It looks pretty cool..am look at this hannah resort..do you know whether its good?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,624 posts
1,675 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

Why not check the reviews?

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g294260-d254…

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

Hi Tommo,

Thanks for the link.

just a random question here... am choosing going to either boracay, phu quoc, and langkawi..and is my first time going to all these places.

I wonder whether you guys have any experience on these places and how do you find them..

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

Hi Tommo,

Thanks for the link.

just a random question here... am choosing going to either boracay, phu quoc, and langkawi..and is my first time going to all these places.

I wonder whether you guys have any experience on these places and how do you find them..

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,624 posts
1,675 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

Boracay constantly gets voted one of the best beaches in Asia.

I can tell you more about Langkawi next month as I will be visiting this place for the first time then.

I know the beach in Boracay wins hands down has clear waters and isn't full of jellyfish like Langkawi.

Tommo

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

hands down Boracay beats those other beaches by a mile.

If you don't know it yet, Boracay has just been voted the best beach in the whole of Asia for 2014.

Aside from its natural wonders, the variety of activities Boracay offers is unmatched.

Good luck and enjoy

8. Re: Good Accommodation in Beach Station one with limited budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 04:50