We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boracay in early june

7 posts
Save Topic
Boracay in early june

Hey everyone , me and my friends are planting our trip for this summer and we are looking for a place with a mice beach parties and young people environment (we are 22 ). Is boracay is the right place for us in june? I understand that is still summertime at june am i right? If your answer well be yes i'll be glad if some one can recommend of a nice hotel on stage 2 .

Thank a lot and have a great day!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,012 posts
1,832 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boracay in early june

I assume you want Station 2 and not a mice beach but a nice beach ;-)

Hotel recommendations depends on your budget which hasnt been specified.

Tommo

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boracay in early june

Hey tommo thanks for your quick answer. Is boracay in early june is still busy with a young people? Are the club and bar are full at this time? Those thing are really important for us because this is why we chose boracay.

And yep.. My mistake, nice beach not mice hehehe

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boracay in early june

I think you mean plan a trip or is there a way to plant a trip now? Tell me more so I can plant my trip all over the world!

Boracay is always busy no matter which month of the year. June is considered the wet season and the price of accommodation is lower.

7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Boracay in early june

First of all i sorry for my english. We didn't buy a flying tickets yet so yes we can change our direction. We want a kind of trip like thiland's island that you spend your day at the beach and in night go to drink and party. The party thing is very important for us because this is the main thing that we are going to do. We didn't choose Thailand because people told us that there is no people at this time of the year and also the Weather is not so good. So my question is if boracay is the right place for us?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boracay in early june

Don't take too seriously about the language. We are just kidding.

June is the wet season. There will be rain and sunshine. We really can't predict the weather these days. June is also the typhoon season.

So it really depends on luck. As mentioned, no matter which month is it, Boracay is always busy.

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boracay in early june

One thing good in June is it's the start of the lean season, well as far as prices are concerned. Summer break from school is off and the month signals the start of the wet season. Rates for hotels and even airfares tend to go down anywhere between June 1 and the 15th. I've gone to Boracay a couple of times in June but haven't really experienced a lot of rain. Usually just periodic showers with on and off sun in the afternoon. Still there are no guarantees especially with how the weather has been the past few years.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boracay in early june

I had been to Boracay in June 2013. We were there from June 4th to June 14th. There were occasional showers on a couple of days and high tide for 2 days. But that did not disturb our trip in any way. It was in fact a nice thing to experience as well. We also went scuba diving during the high tide. And for your question on the beach parties during that time, the pubs and bars were full and loud, there were live bands playing all night on the beach and Station 2 was full of beach parties. With what I have seen in Boracay during that stay, I got an impression that the place would be the same at any time of the year. Station 2 is the right place for you based on your requirements.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,454 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Boracay in early june

June can be still very nice.......go for it with lower rates

9. Re: Boracay in early june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 04:16