We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MAMA restaurant & tricycle fare

Singapore
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
MAMA restaurant & tricycle fare

Does anyone has any idea how much does a main course (like Goulash and Chicken snitzel

) cost in MAMA restaurant near grand vista hotel? I visited their website but the menu doesn't indicate the prices.

In addition, how much will it cost for a ride from Shangri-La to mama restaurant? and also from Shangri-La to puka beach?

Singapore
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MAMA restaurant & tricycle fare

Any help?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,220 posts
1,652 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MAMA restaurant & tricycle fare

From memory mains a standard 300-400 Php. Email or text Marcus

Not sure of the trike ride. Im guessing the trikes hanging around the Shang will try to overcharge. The trikes around Mamas seem to be more honest and our return fare to White Beach was only 100 Php for us.

Tommo

Singapore
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MAMA restaurant & tricycle fare

Thanks tommo, have e-mailed the restaurant to check but awaiting reply.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,354 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MAMA restaurant & tricycle fare

For me I would give this overpriced place a pass based on an experience we had and others have shared., Expect to pay P300++ for a meal. The trike to Shan will cost P150 +, from Shang to there is about P200 or less. Any trip that goes to or from the Shang is more expensive for obvious reasons. From Mamas to white beach can be had for P50 to P70. I would suggest that you take the free shuttle to Da Mall then get a trike there.

Boracay has many great places to eat.

5. Re: MAMA restaurant & tricycle fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 05:16