We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sailing in Boracay.

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
malacca
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
sailing in Boracay.

Hi,

Im going to Boracay soon,would like to do the paraw sailing,as what I know is they charge per hour by renting the paraw.However ,Im travelling alone,is there any chance to jo8n others for the activity?

Thanks.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,330 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sailing in Boracay.

you can meet boat owners on the beach, the so called highly recommended boats are not as good as in the past. Expect to pay around P800 per hour.

malacca
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sailing in Boracay.

Hmmm... what do you mean by not as good as in the past?In terms of service?or rate?

i thought its around P500 per hour,well...its going to coast me alot if Im going alone.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,330 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sailing in Boracay.

Rate is about 800 plus. It has gone up much but maybe you can find cheaper.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sailing in Boracay.

It is 800-900+ per hour. I just visited. If you do not want to pay it someone else will. There was 100 Asian tour groups looking for a sail.

malacca
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sailing in Boracay.

Actually I have prepared to pay for it....would like to join others,which should be more interesting. Is anyone do it alone?

uk
Level Contributor
343 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sailing in Boracay.

i will be there september 27th till 30th, if you are around then,

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,330 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sailing in Boracay.

ITS Off season and rainy. You may be able to get it lower.

8. Re: sailing in Boracay.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 06:16