This is will be my first time visiting Boracay(first week of October) for five or six days, so I'm looking for a nice place to stay. Most likely, I'll be traveling alone, so typical hotels just wont cut it. l've been reading up on places and the general consensus is that Dave's Straw Hat Inn is one of the best. The only issue is that it's not a beach front.
Here's what i'm looking for.
1) Beach front or very close to the beach, I'd like to wake up and see the beach. Also, access to some chairs or some sort by the beach. I'd like to lay down and relax.
2) Nightlife, must have some nightlife bar, parties, etc or atleast close to one.
3) Internet access, I need to be able to get on the internet. I don't need to be on for long periods of time. Are there internet cafes or "hot spots" in Boracay?
4) Price. Looking for something under $125 a day.
5) Access to a grill or somewhere you can camp and build a fire. I'd like to do some cooking (is this even possible?)
Also, what's the easiest way to get to Boracay from Cebu?
Any help would be appreciated.