We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bringing PETS to bora

manila
Level Contributor
60 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Bringing PETS to bora

hi!

i was just wondering, are there resorts which allow guests to bring their (small) dogs? Thanks!!

=)

Chris

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bringing PETS to bora

I was surprised to learn on this forum recently that quite a lot of resorts & hotels allow pets. I'll see if I can find that thread for you.

Trip Adviser member Bruhilda was here recently with her little dachshund - no doubt she'll be happy to give you some advise if she spots this posting.

manila
Level Contributor
60 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bringing PETS to bora

thanks sirenna, any info would be greatly appreciated by me and my baby! :)

3. Re: Bringing PETS to bora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 February 2012, 19:05
boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bringing PETS to bora

There's a lively debate about it here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294260-i6038-k682…

Bangkok
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bringing PETS to bora

please let hotel know you plan to take dog to hotel as they dont have to let you in with one and dont have to give you a refund I would think. I am really not sure what would happen if you just showed up wtih a dog but it could be a disaster. Ask first.

philippines
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Bringing PETS to bora

hi cquant! i will be willing to help you out, but i will appreciate it if we could chat at ym instead. there are a lot of contributors here that aren't so appreciative of dogs going to boracay. i can advice you on what hotel, airlines as well as the documentations you need before leaving manila, and vice versa.

just text me at 0916-7384529 if you want to chat so i could text you my yahoo id

Bangkok
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bringing PETS to bora

or just contact Turtle INN, they allow dogs I think from past forum.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bringing PETS to bora

Lots of places do, apparantly, but of course you have to let them know in advance.

There's some useful advice from a certain DuxyDdachshund posted on this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294260-i6038-k800…

philippines
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Bringing PETS to bora

there are a lot of resorts in boracay that allow pets. here are the other resorts that gave a positive feedback on pets.

1. Cocomangas

2. Lorenzo Grand Villa

3. Sand Castles

4. Nigi Nigi Nunoos

5. Villa de Oro

6. Bamboo Bungalows

7. Bamboo Beach Resort

8. B & B

9.VILLA SUNSET (indicated in website)

10. Pizza de Baffo

11. Orchids

12. Blue Coral