We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservation agent

Perth
2 posts
Save Topic
Reservation agent

Can anyone provide contact details for a reservation agent that can book accommodation on Boracay. We will be going there in a couple of weeks and have tried for several weeks, using two Manila based agents, to find accommodation. So far they have only been able to come back with waitlist options, which are not going to work for us. We are looking for someone who can put their finger on vacant high end accommodation.

Cheers,

Andre'

Bangkok
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Reservation agent

agent will only cost you more. Do research on this page or other web sites and contact hotel yourself to save, save.....

ryd
sydney, australia
Level Contributor
423 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservation agent

reservation agents works in some cases,

i got a good deal for my accomodations in Makati

than going directly to the condo's official hotel management company.

but in boracay, it works better if you go directly and since you

did mentioned "high - end" then most of these resorts can be dealt with directly thru their websites.

www.boracay.com is a agent though it doesnt look too obvious in their website, i dont know if anyone had problems with them but they seem

to have a lot of resorts listed in their site.

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reservation agent

I agree, most reputable resorts can be easily reached thru their websites. www.boracayinfo.net and www.visitboracay.com both have links and contact details to many establishments.

If you still want to go through a reservation agent, try Fiesta Tours & Travel (www.fiestatours.com.ph) and Blue Horizons Travel (www.bluehorizons.com.ph)

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reservation agent

I agree with Steinlager - contact resorts such as Fridays, Waling Waling, Seawind, White House, True Home Hotel, Zuzuni etc via their websites. It's low season, and it's likely that you will be able to negotiate some good rates.

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
247 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reservation agent

Hi Andre!

If you need an agents help, you can also try Far Travel in Makati- www.fartravel.ph and look for Twinky. They also have some good deals and suggestions.

Good luck!

6. Re: Reservation agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 15:18