We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White house resort

usa
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
White house resort

Hi, can you please give me a feedback for White house Resort?

mid or low price? reasonable pricce? And what is the best room for 2 persons with a beach view and a verandah?

Thanks.

manila
Level Contributor
478 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: White house resort

They only have 3 rooms with a beach view, their suite, 2nd flr family room and ground floor room. but all their rooms have balconies. i usually book their super deluxe rooms. check their web site www.whitehouseboracay.com for their rates. i love the resorts location quiet yet near enough the the shops and restos. service and cleanliness are good. food is also good. its a small family runned resort. ;)

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White house resort

Stayed at the White House with a large group. If you are looking for peace and quiet, this is a very good option. Peaceful location, nice cabanas in the frontage, and helpful yet unobtrusive staff.

Had minor problems with the rooms (roof leaking), though we can't blame them as the rains were really tough during the evenings when we were there last August. Otherwise we wouldnt mind staying with them again.

Though we saw the newer Sur resort right beside it. We'll be checking it out next week.

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: White house resort

Just wanted to know if you meant beachfront when you said beachview? We are looking for a ground floor unit that can accomodate 5 adults and 1 2-year old and we want to be able to go back to our rooms as many times in a day as we want without the hassle. Also, where is it located? Ive stayed at True Home Hotel and I don't seem to remember where White House is. Thank you so much!

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White house resort

impulsetraveller,

If you do end up staying at Sur, please let us know. So far I've heard 2 good reviews of the place (from a friend of a friend) but it was all pretty vague. I was thinking of staying there in January. Thanks!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: White house resort

Will do vanillabean! I chanced upon your other post regarding Sur resort and was really planning on to give you guys feedback on that. So far the impression when I inquired there last august was good, which led me to another quick bora getaway this november (countdown 8 days to go...).

Will do a quick report when I get back.

6. Re: White house resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 09:21