We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Resort/SmallVilla for 10 help please!!

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
usa
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Hotel/Resort/SmallVilla for 10 help please!!

HI guys, It's me again. I need to book an additional 3d/2N for 10 people in station 1. Any suggestions please?

Best cheapeast hotel,resort, a small villa that I can rent for 10 people (it's okay if the villa has 3 rooms maybe I can bring an air bed?).. Please reply asap.

Thank you so much.

cebu
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/Resort/SmallVilla for 10 help please!!

Try Serena's Place or Ban's Resort. It located in station 1 and beachfront. But sorry I lost their contact numbers.

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/Resort/SmallVilla for 10 help please!!

For station 1 villas: contact SPR Realty (sprboracay.com) for Villa Kaloo or Tete a Tete Villa or Robinsons Villa. it ranges from 3 to 5 bedrooms.

Resort: White House or Punta Rosa (near Boracay Terraces)

usa
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel/Resort/SmallVilla for 10 help please!!

Thanks guys,

Iv've already inquired for the Tete-a-tete and I think the price is ok for 10 but do you happen to know if it has airconditioned room?

And the exact location of tete? they told me if besides fridays? so does this mean it's on the end of station 1?

Also for bans, where is it exactl located? and please give me some sample rates for their cottages?

ANd,can you please give me some feedback for SAndCAstles resort? THey gave me a quote for 10t pesos 3n/4d incl. Rt airfare by Pal> Is this a good price for that hotel? Is it sill under construction?

ANd its located mddle of 1 and 2? will that are be full of people by 11-15 jan 07? Thank you.

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel/Resort/SmallVilla for 10 help please!!

Why not try the Family Cottage (or I think they call it the Beach House) at White House? I believe it's 2 floors with 3 bedrooms.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel/Resort/SmallVilla for 10 help please!!

You could also look up details on Boracay Beach Houses and Mabuhay Beach House.

6. Re: Hotel/Resort/SmallVilla for 10 help please!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 12:20