We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how far is le soleil from la carmela?

Manhattan
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
how far is le soleil from la carmela?

i'm booked at le soleil in january 2007 with my mom and my aunt's family is booked at la carmela. how far are they from each other? if it's too far, should i switch to la carmela? what are you thoughts on this hotel vs. le soleil?

Diniwid
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: how far is le soleil from la carmela?

If you are young and able to walk, it is not that far. Maybe around 15 minutes if you are not running.

Anyway, you need to burn those calories anyway after the holidays.

Enjoy your vacation. ;)

Manhattan
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how far is le soleil from la carmela?

so my 85-year old grandma wouldn't be able to walk to the other hotel? how nice is la carmela? it is cheaper than le soleil but i want to make sure there's nothing wrong with this hotel.

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how far is le soleil from la carmela?

This link will give you a listing of all the establishments on White Beach according to their location. You will be able to see the distance between the 2 hotels in question.

boracayinfo.net/boracayinfo/WhiteBeach.htm

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how far is le soleil from la carmela?

Le Soleil is nicer than La Carmela in my personal opinion, and it's closer to the amenities (restaurants, shopping etc) so that your grandmother doesn't have to walk so far. Walking at a slow pace it would take around 20 minutes between the two.

5. Re: how far is le soleil from la carmela?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 01:18