We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need info's about the place

Cebu, Philippines
3 posts
Save Topic
need info's about the place

pls tell me more about this resort.how much is the usualy rate?wher is it exactly located?the pics was nice but is the place really beautiful?pls inform me asap.thanks a lot

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need info's about the place

What resort are you inquiring about? Your post doesn't mention any establishment.

Cebu, Philippines
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: need info's about the place

oh yeah... it's the ogtong cave resort at Sta. Fe, Cebu

Cebu, Philippines
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: need info's about the place

also, pls help me w/ info's about Tubod Flowing Waters Resort in Upper Pakigne Tubod, Minglanilla. if u cud pls give me contact infos too of this 2 resorts.thank so much

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
533 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: need info's about the place

Hi Silver92,

I think Ogtong Resort has a website (linked to Sta. Fe Beach Club, same owners I think) which might have the pertinent information.

I think their rate on the website bordered around 4K and up, not sure though.

I was in Bantayan last February but stayed in delightful,charming and uber reasonable KOTA Beach Resort.

We were never able to visit Ogtong since we were quite happy with Kota.

Enjoy.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,822 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: need info's about the place

also, pls help me w/ info's about Tubod Flowing Waters Resort in Upper Pakigne Tubod, Minglanilla. if u cud pls give me contact infos too of this 2 resorts.thank so much

------------------------------

Depending on traffic, It can take up to an hour to get to Minglanilla in a car from the centre of Cebu City. From Minglanilla, it is still at least another 10 minutes to Tubod Flowing waters.

Any taxi driver taking you there is going to want extra money as there is little liklihood of a fare coming back.

I have been to the Tubod Flowing waters. Didn't even know it had accommodation until after I left. I went there to go swimming, like most other people. It is a good place to spend the day swimming but I believe it is too far out of the way to seriously be considered as a place to stay.

If you are interested, I have a free video of Tubod Flowing water from 2004 here:

bigjimsphilippinesexperience.com/videos/tubo…

Personally, I think if you are willing to stay in a place like Tubod Flowing waters, you might as well stay at Aqua Cainta or Villa Terisita in Talisay City.

I hope this helps!

Regards: Jim Sibbick

sibbick61@yahoo.com.au

6. Re: need info's about the place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 11:22