We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supercat tickets

darwin
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
supercat tickets

ive booked tickets online to bohol but i am on waiting list .can anyone tell me how soon to departure are tickets released.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,797 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: supercat tickets

Yes, about 15 minutes.

There are 3 fast ferry companies operating between Cebu City and Tagbilaran. have you checked to see if the others are full for when you want to travel?

Also, there are regular slow boats from Cebu City to Tubigon. You catch those boats from pier 3. From Tubigon, you catch a bus or jeepney to Tagbilaran. So, you may still get into Tagbilaran when you need to, just a little bit slower.

Regards; Jim

Eastwood City QC
Level Contributor
51 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: supercat tickets

Once your booking says- on 'Waiting List', it should be confirmed by SuperCat when its 'APPROVED' -by a follow-up email within 24-48 hours.

Approved booking will show Your Reservation Form No. and Your Locator No.

Purchase your ticket(s) at least 24 hours before scheduled departure.

Vancouver, Wn.
Level Contributor
427 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: supercat tickets

Maybe I have just been lucky but so far I have just walked into the terminal and bought tickets for the next trip with no problems. With three different companies traveling to Bohol I didn't even give it a second thought.

Edited: 03 March 2010, 15:56
Bohol Island...
Level Contributor
181 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: supercat tickets

most of us locals, when we take the fastcrafts (supercat, oceanjet, weesam) we just go to the terminal early and don't even bother to book ahead.

for me, unless it's a special holiday (Holy Week, Christmas, New year) or a major festival on the place where I am headed to, most of the time I get a ticket before departure time at the terminal. going to Bohol, if you are waitlisted at supercat, then check out the others as what Big Jim suggested. before I also caught a fastcraft from Tubigon to Cebu (they have trips going both ways but sorry I forgot the name of it now).

Edited: 03 March 2010, 23:47
Cebu City...
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: supercat tickets

Bohol is now one of the hottest tourist destination in the Philippines.

For both locals and international travelers, it would be best if you book and confirm your ticket in advance when you can. In this way, any last minute hitches relating to land / sea transfers.....can be avoided. Not to mention the peace of mind knowing that all arrangements are in place and the only thing left to do is to pack your suitcase.

Have a safe Trip !

Edited: 05 March 2010, 18:06
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,767 posts
1,974 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: supercat tickets

Like exotic, I have never had any problems in just fronting to a terminal and buying a ticket on the spot.

I agree that during Holy Week or some of the rest of April, as well as close to Christmas it may be preferable to book aghead, but at other times of the year the hydrofoils have been typically 30 to 50 per cent full when I have travelled.

7. Re: supercat tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2010, 05:17