We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu and Bohol

Seoul,Korea
Level Contributor
152 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cebu and Bohol

We will stay in Cebu two nights and Bohol one night.

Anybody recommend a good driver for a van either in Cebu and

Bohol?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,183 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cebu and Bohol

It seemed that you asked a similar question to this one a year ago and it generated a thorough answer from Big Jim and another TAer. This is the answer for your same question dated May 27, 2009.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298573-i3261-k282…

Edited: 15 June 2010, 18:36
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cebu and Bohol

I was in Cebu just last month and I used "Danny Noy Taxi Service" a couple of times http://www.cebutaxiservice.com/

Although I didn't get to meet Danny, his assistant Cris drove us around for our city tour and transfer from our hotel to the airport. He's very friendly and knows the city really well. Go to the link I posted above and send them an email if you're interested on their service.

For Bohol, I recommend Mang Tani -- (+63) 9196387653. He charged us only 2K PHP for pick up from Tagbilaran pier, City tour then drop off at Alona Beach -- you might even get a cheaper price depending on your destination. I've hired him a couple of times to do our tour and transfers, hes very reliable and accommodating.

Hope that helps.

Mactan Island...
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cebu and Bohol

I have a neighbor, who has a very nice van, 15 seats, he is very good, prompt, and does a good job. I have used him many times for here in Cebu and Mactan. AC works very well, well maintained, clean, new model also..

If you would like to know his number or contact info please send me a message. I do not feel comfortable putting his number out on the forum without his permission.... His rate is P 1000 for first two hours, and P 400 for each additional hour....

In Bohol, I am not sure.... Big Jim ( Cebu Expert ) knows of someone. Search some of his posts on Bohol and I am sure you will find it.

4. Re: Cebu and Bohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2010, 13:44
5. Re: Cebu and Bohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2011, 05:16