We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mantayupan falls Barili Cebu

Zilina, Slovakia
Level Contributor
172 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Mantayupan falls Barili Cebu

Is it possible to see Mantayupan falls in April, or are they still closed /without water like in 2012/? How much is the taxi from Cebu there for 6-7 hours long trip? Is it worth to visit for half day?

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mantayupan falls Barili Cebu

How much is the taxi from Cebu there for 6-7 hours long trip? do you mean to falls and back? est imate 2000 for taxi

Zilina, Slovakia
Level Contributor
172 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mantayupan falls Barili Cebu

Thanks for reply. Yes, I mean the yourney to falls and back, I read the water was missing from falls last year - is it all right now?

Colorado
Level Contributor
10 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mantayupan falls Barili Cebu

there was water there. we went there may 2012. although i know they had stop the operation of the falls because the falls is located at the boundary of barili and the neighboring town wanted to claim it.

Edited: 07 December 2013, 13:12
Moalboal...
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mantayupan falls Barili Cebu

I have been to the falls three times in the last 5 months...Always water but no monkey anymore. This was not the finest treatment so a good thing until no one can tell you where the monkey went.

Anyway you should tag team your trip to Brili with a stop at the Brili Talpapia farm. The entrance is about 100 meters from the entry to the falls. You can catch your lunch or just purchase live fish to be prepared anyway you want. Vidoeoki, a swimming pool, and even horseback rides are possible. So come early!

5. Re: Mantayupan falls Barili Cebu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2014, 05:16