Can you check if this is possible?. Here's a background of our trip:
- I will travel with a 10 year old child, so there will be two of us.
- Arrival to Cebu is at 11PM on October 28. With that late arrival, we will no longer check in at any hotel.
- 12AM: Midnight dinner at Larsian's Cebu. Maybe hang out at a local coffee shop.
- 3AM: South Bus Terminal to OSLOB
- 6AM to 10AM: Whate Shark Watching, Tumalog Falls, Oslob Church and Ruins
- 10AM onwards: Bus from Oslob to Malapascua
October 29, 30, 31
- 10:00AM - Check out at from Malapascua to Cebu
- 3:00PM - Cebu City
- Relax in a Cebu City hotel until our flight to MLA at 5PM.
I understand how time consuming it is to travel from Oslob to Malapascua, but I've searched and searched online and it seems like the only white beach with pools we can afford is in Malapascua (1500/night). I have been to Bantayan and Mactan is too expensive.
I do not mind staying in South Cebu but I would want to be on a safe beach front accommodation with a pool. I prefer to have a pool nearby so my daughter can still play around at night. Any suggestions?