We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in the Philippines

7 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in the Philippines

My fiancé and I have decided to go to the Philippines for our honeymoon. I had originally thought of Boracay but have since heard its overcrowded with tourists. Can anyone suggest a nice play in the Philippines that's lovely for a honeymoon that's also safe?

Thanks

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in the Philippines

For Honeymoon, Amanpulo would be tops. But bear in mind that it will only be the two of you most of the time. You would hardly see any guest or staff. Can get too 'lonely' for some people.

If you are set on Boracay tho, you can choose one of the villas in Shangrila Resort. It is as private as it gets. Shangrila has 2 beaches that you can enjoy. And if you want to venture to white beach, you can do that then go back to your cave. Best of both worlds. I hate crowds so I love the seclusion of Shangrila. It doesnt feel crowded as well. It is a huge property.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,897 posts
1,622 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in the Philippines

There are several threads on this already.

This one is listed under Top Questions.---->

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294259-i9268-k…

Tommo

cebu
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in the Philippines

SANTIAGO BAY AND GARDEN RESORT @ Camotes island..the most romantic and peaceful place perfect for honeymooners..

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,897 posts
1,622 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon in the Philippines

This place reviews very well in Camotes:

Mangodlong Paradise Resort Camotes

Tommo

cebu
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon in the Philippines

that one too..and to make the trip worthwhile dont ever miss to have a private tour with locally called habal-habal(motorbike) to the top 6 tourist destination in camotes...from the historical lake to the enchanting cave called Timubo with cool,crystal clear water..

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon in the Philippines

Forgot to ask the OP what his budget is. Or preferences.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,897 posts
1,622 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Honeymoon in the Philippines

What is your budget or preferences? ;-)

8. Re: Honeymoon in the Philippines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 06:21