We are a family of 2 adults and 3 teens and will be in Cebu for a week this Dec.
We like a mix of fun marine life (island hopping, snorkelling for 1st timer, line fishing) and city life (shopping, bowling, eating).
1) 2 nights in Cebu city - tour, island hopping/snorkel/fish, shop/fun & eat
- we may opt for Oslob (prefer land travel, due to recent ferry incident), any advice? Or what's the best way to get to Panglao?
- Any night life or street shopping/eating in Oslob or Panglao?
- Are there any good resort/hotels directly built in the sea (like those in Maldives) in above or nearby islands (<US$120/room)?
3) the last 2 nights in Cebu city - island hopping/snorkel/fish, shop/fun, eat.
Is above feasible? Appreciate all your advice, thank you! :)