We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu

Gothenburg, Sweden
4 posts
Save Topic
Cebu

Hey All!

I have booked a spur of the moment trip to the Cebu from Sunday the 23rd of Feb for 16 days with my girlfriend. We are thinking of venturing from Cebu to some other Islands to spend the majority of our stay, really just wanting to use Cebu as a port in and out of the Philippines.

Was wondering if any of the worldly explorers on this site can recommend where/which islands we should head to? Not really after the touristy sections, more a quiet bungalow somewhere near the beach.

Anthony

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Cebu

"Am i able to get from Panglao to Siquijor without too much fuss? im thinking a week in both"

I'd say three boat rides and some land commute is more like it. While Panglao is part of Bohol, it's a separate island. To get to Tagbiliran City (in Bohol) from Panglao, people usually opt to take a fast ferry. However, you'll find other transportation options here:

virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/Philippines/P…

Now, to get to Siquijor (from Tagbiliran City) you need to travel to Dumaguete City first. Again, you can ride the fast ferry. Here's a link to web page that shows trip schedules:

http://www.bohol.ph/article107.html

Finally, you take your third fast ferry ride from Dumaguete City to Siquijor. See the schedule on the resource below:

www.siquijordirectory.com/ferryshipping.html

Hope this clears things up! Enjoy your stay in the Phillipines!

12. Re: Cebu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 07:18